|Clemson Travels to Chestnut Hill for ACC Opener|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, January 2, 2014 11:02 AM||
CLEMSON (9-3, 0-0 ACC) vs. BOSTON COLLEGE (4-10, 0-1 ACC)
Tipoff: 4:04 p.m.
Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Philip Sikes-color)
TV: RSN (Tom Werme-pbp; Debbie Antonelli-color)
• Clemson begins ACC play on the road Saturday at Boston College; the Tigers are 1-6 all-time at Conte Forum.
• The Tigers wrapped up a 9-3 non-conference record, their best since the 2010-11 season, with an 80-50 win over VMI.
• Clemson is first in the ACC statistics in scoring defense, field goal percentage defense, three-point percentage defense and blocked shots per game.
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 10-7
Streak: Boston College has won three straight meetings
• Clemson’s lone win in Chestnut Hill came in 2008-09, an 87-77 triumph over the Eagles.
• The Tigers look to snap BC’s series-high three-game winning streak, which started with a 59-57 win in Chestnut Hill in 2011-12.
• BC swept both games last season over Clemson, the Eagles’ first sweep in series history.
• Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile averages just one turnover per game and has an astounding 25-to-3 assist-to-turnover ratio in seven home games. Hall leads the Tiger team on the plus-minus chart over the course of the season. Clemson has been 176 points better than the opposition across 12 games when Hall has been on the floor.
• Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile is averaging 15.5 points per game over his last two, both double figure efforts. Roper tied his career-high last time out with 19 vs. VMI.
• Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile, whose career-high as a freshman was eight points, has already surpassed his rookie season totals for points, rebounds, assists, blocks, field goals and minutes played.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB