|Clemson To Create Fan Advisory Board|
|Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:23 AM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. – Seeking input and feedback from season ticket holders to continue providing the best gameday atmosphere in the nation, Clemson Athletics is developing an advisory group consisting of fans called the Solid Orange Fan Advisory (SOFA) Board.
“We constantly focus on developing the fan experience at every Clemson event,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. “We have a truly remarkable gameday environment and experience here at Clemson, and we need to make sure we’re doing everything we can to make it even better.”
The SOFA Board allows fans to contribute ideas and provide feedback on numerous topics relating to the fan experience while representing the interests of all Clemson season ticket holders. The group will begin with a football focus and will expand to other ticketed sports throughout the year.
“We’re always looking for ways to get better from an entertainment and fan enjoyment perspective, and what better way to learn what fans want than to ask them directly,” Assistant AD for Marketing Mike Money said. “With all the different ways for our season ticket holders to consume a game now, we need to be proactive in making the in-stadium experience better than staying home and watching the game from their sofa.”
Fans interested in applying to be a member of the board please can complete a brief application HERE. Applications will be accepted until Aug. 25 and those selected will be notified no later than Aug. 29, with the first meeting set for the late afternoon of Sept. 5.
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Schmidt leads Tigers to series win over Irish
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts