|Clemson To Create Fan Advisory Board|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:23 AM||
“We constantly focus on developing the fan experience at every Clemson event,” director of athletics Dan Radakovich said. “We have a truly remarkable gameday environment and experience here at Clemson, and we need to make sure we’re doing everything we can to make it even better.”
The SOFA Board allows fans to contribute ideas and provide feedback on numerous topics relating to the fan experience while representing the interests of all Clemson season ticket holders. The group will begin with a football focus and will expand to other ticketed sports throughout the year.
“We’re always looking for ways to get better from an entertainment and fan enjoyment perspective, and what better way to learn what fans want than to ask them directly,” Assistant AD for Marketing Mike Money said. “With all the different ways for our season ticket holders to consume a game now, we need to be proactive in making the in-stadium experience better than staying home and watching the game from their sofa.”
Fans interested in applying to be a member of the board please can complete a brief application HERE. Applications will be accepted until Aug. 25 and those selected will be notified no later than Aug. 29, with the first meeting set for the late afternoon of Sept. 5.
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term