|Clemson Returns to Action Saturday by Hosting Furman|
|Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:52 AM-||
CLEMSON (7-2, 0-0 ACC) vs. FURMAN (4-5, 0-0 SoCon)
Tipoff: 7 p.m.
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
Web: ESPN3 (Don Munson-pbp; Ralph Patterson-color)
• Clemson takes on Furman at home Saturday, with its eye on an eighth win in its first 10 games this season.
• The Tiger program has won 29 straight games in the series over the Paladins dating to the 1978-79 season.
• Saturday’s game is the 150th meeting in history between the two schools. The only two schools Clemson has faced more often are South Carolina (164) and Wake Forest (154).
CU Series W-L record: Clemson leads 98-51
Streak: Clemson has won the last 29 meetings
• Clemson is coming off a 74-68 loss at Arkansas last Saturday. K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile posted a career-high 27 points in a double-double effort to lead the Tigers.
• The Tigers continue to lead the nation in scoring defense, yielding just 53.6 points per game. Clemson is also tops nationally in field goal percentage defense with a .350 figure.
• Clemson is shooting .782 at the free throw line, currently the nation’s seventh-best mark. McDaniels is second in the ACC with a .905 figure.
• Clemson has 11 players on its 13-man active roster averaging double figure minutes so far this season.
• McDaniels has scored 20 or more points in six games this season, second in the ACC behind only Jabari Parker of Duke.
• Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile has scored double digits in four games this season and needs just one to tie his total from 2012-13 over a 31-game span.
• Freshman center Sidy DjitteSidy Djitte
#50 6-10, 240
View Full Profile posted season-highs in minutes (24), rebounds (10) and offensive rebounds (6) in the game at Arkansas.
• Saturday’s game will be Camp Reunion Night. Anyone who attended camp was sent a voucher for free tickets via email. If anoyne attended camp and did not receive a voucher, please contact the men’s basketball office. Due to NCAA rules, campers who are 7th grade or older will need to complete additional paperwork through the men’s basketball office. Contact Susan Ruark at 864-656-1954.
• All elementary school children receive free admission when they show their elementary school pass. Passes must be redeemed at the Littlejohn Coliseum box office by a paying adult.
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts