|Clemson ROI ranked among best of ‘up-and-coming’ universities|
CLEMSON — Clemson University has been named one of the nation’s top-ranked, up-and-coming universities with the best returns on investment, according to Best Value Schools.
Clemson is No. 6 on the website’s list “Ranking the Best Up-And-Coming Universities Based on ROI.”
“This school has a reputation for innovation, and one of the ways Clemson University has been innovating and growing is in its involvement of undergraduate students in major research and development projects,” according to the website. “Undergraduate students in engineering (mechanical, computer and electrical) and physics are routinely involved in designing and constructing advanced equipment that is used by NASA and other agencies.”
The site used Clemson’s rank as No. 8 among up-and-coming universities by U.S.News and World Report, says Clemson’s 30-year average net return on investment as $872,700, ahead of such universities as George Mason University, North Carolina State University, Boston University, Northeastern University in Massachusetts and Marquette University in Wisconsin.
“Clemson University continues to remain a top — and smart — choice, as we continue to invest in attracting and retaining top faculty, keeping class sizes small and creating the facilities needed to ensure students have access to the latest technologies and equipment,” said Chuck Knepfle, Clemson University director of financial aid. “We are proud of being recognized for keeping our costs relatively low, both for in-state and out-of-state tuition, and for the quality of education our students receive.”
- WATCH: Swinney calls Colin Cowherd a fraud
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- WATCH: Swinney "Only God could do this"
- Photo: Hunter Renfrow on the cover of Sports Illustrated
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- WATCH: Alabama fan goes berzerk after final play
- Colin Cowherd responds to Swinney calling him a fraud
- Clemson RB to transfer
- WATCH: Did the refs miss two targeting calls on Alabama?