|Clemson RB suffers Torn Achilles Tendon|
|Friday, February 21, 2014 2:53 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson running back Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile suffered a torn Achilles tendon during a workout on Friday morning. The red-shirt freshman from Elberton, GA will miss spring practice, but Head Coach Dabo Swinney hopes to have him back in time for the fall season.
Dye came to Clemson from Elbert County Comprehensive High School in Elberton, GA. He was ranked among the top 125 players in the nation by ESPN.com coming out of high school.
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College