|Clemson RB suffers Torn Achilles Tendon|
|Friday, February 21, 2014 2:53 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson running back Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile suffered a torn Achilles tendon during a workout on Friday morning. The red-shirt freshman from Elberton, GA will miss spring practice, but Head Coach Dabo Swinney hopes to have him back in time for the fall season.
Dye came to Clemson from Elbert County Comprehensive High School in Elberton, GA. He was ranked among the top 125 players in the nation by ESPN.com coming out of high school.
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game