|Clemson RB suffers Torn Achilles Tendon|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, February 21, 2014 2:53 PM||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson running back Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile suffered a torn Achilles tendon during a workout on Friday morning. The red-shirt freshman from Elberton, GA will miss spring practice, but Head Coach Dabo Swinney hopes to have him back in time for the fall season.
Dye came to Clemson from Elbert County Comprehensive High School in Elberton, GA. He was ranked among the top 125 players in the nation by ESPN.com coming out of high school.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson Players go Nuts for Amazing Deshaun Watson TD
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI