|Clemson RB suffers Torn Achilles Tendon|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, February 21, 2014 2:53 PM||
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile suffered a torn Achilles tendon during a workout on Friday morning. The red-shirt freshman from Elberton, GA will miss spring practice, but Head Coach Dabo Swinney hopes to have him back in time for the fall season.
Dye came to Clemson from Elbert County Comprehensive High School in Elberton, GA. He was ranked among the top 125 players in the nation by ESPN.com coming out of high school.
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"