|Clemson RB suffers Torn Achilles Tendon|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, February 21, 2014 2:53 PM||
Tyshon DyeTyshon Dye
RS Fr. Running Back
#23 6-1, 205
View Full Profile suffered a torn Achilles tendon during a workout on Friday morning. The red-shirt freshman from Elberton, GA will miss spring practice, but Head Coach Dabo Swinney hopes to have him back in time for the fall season.
Dye came to Clemson from Elbert County Comprehensive High School in Elberton, GA. He was ranked among the top 125 players in the nation by ESPN.com coming out of high school.
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"