|Clemson OL tears his ACL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:04 PM||
Oliver JonesOliver Jones
RS So. Offensive Tackle
#65 6-5, 313
Ninety Six, SC
View Full Profile had torn his ACL during yesterday's practice. It was the same knee that he injured in high school.
Swinney said: "My heart breaks for O.J. He is a guy who has persevered and chased his dreams. Wasn't necessarily going to play for us this weekend but was in the mix. We thought it was the meniscus but MRI came back today and it was the ACL. This game is not fair and you have to deal with those types of things."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"