|Clemson OL tears his ACL|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:04 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after Wednesday's practice that Clemson offensive lineman Oliver JonesOliver Jones
RS So. Offensive Tackle
#65 6-5, 313
Ninety Six, SC
View Full Profile had torn his ACL during yesterday's practice. It was the same knee that he injured in high school.
Swinney said: "My heart breaks for O.J. He is a guy who has persevered and chased his dreams. Wasn't necessarily going to play for us this weekend but was in the mix. We thought it was the meniscus but MRI came back today and it was the ACL. This game is not fair and you have to deal with those types of things."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson