|Clemson OL tears his ACL|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:04 PM||
Oliver JonesOliver Jones
RS So. Offensive Tackle
#65 6-5, 313
Ninety Six, SC
View Full Profile had torn his ACL during yesterday's practice. It was the same knee that he injured in high school.
Swinney said: "My heart breaks for O.J. He is a guy who has persevered and chased his dreams. Wasn't necessarily going to play for us this weekend but was in the mix. We thought it was the meniscus but MRI came back today and it was the ACL. This game is not fair and you have to deal with those types of things."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure