Clemson vs. Miami postgame notes
* Clemson earned its 10th ACC win Tuesday, only the fourth time in school history the Tiger program has reached the 10-win plateau in 61 seasons as a member of the conference. The other teams to achieve it at Clemson were 1986-87, 1989-90 and 2007-08.
* Clemson has now doubled its ACC win total from 2012-13, tied for the second-best conference win improvement in school history. The biggest jump was seven spots from 1985-86 to 1986-87.
* The Tigers tied the highest overall win total (19) coming off of a season with a losing record. In 1988-89, Clemson won 19 games after posting a 14-15 record the previous season. Clemson was 13-18 last season.
* The Tigers won by a four-point margin Tuesday, the fifth ACC win for Clemson this season decided by five or less. That is the most ACC wins in a season decided by five or less since the 1986-87 team went 6-1 in that scenario.
* Clemson broke a three-game Miami win streak in the series with the victory Tuesday, and improved to 12-9 all-time against the Hurricanes.
* The Tigers won the rebound margin +8 on Tuesday and are now 14-4 this season when out-rebounding the opposition.
* The Tigers are now 9-3 versus ACC teams below them in the standings.
* Clemson entered the game leading the ACC with a .279 three-point percentage defense, and yielded just 2-of-12 (.176) behind the arc to the Hurricanes.
* Head Coach Brad Brownell is the only coach in Clemson history to lead the Tigers to nine or more ACC wins in two of his first four seasons.
* K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile posted double figure scoring for the 26th time in 29 games this season. The Tiger junior finished with 12 points on 6-of-12 field goals.
* McDaniels blocked one shot Tuesday, extending his streak to 11 games with at least one.
* McDaniels is now nine points shy of reaching 500 for the season, where he would become only the 14th player in school history to achieve the feat.
* Harrison came into this stretch with only four double figure scoring games all season.
* Harrison has now made at least one three-pointer in eight straight games. He finished with a 2-for-5 clip Tuesday night.
* Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile made his first three-point goal since the NC State game on Feb. 18. Filer scored eight points Tuesday, but left the game after suffering a hamstring strain with 3:48 to play.
* Hall posted his 16th double figure scoring effort of the 2013-14 season after entering the year with only four in 62 career games.
* Hall had six assists, the sixth time in ACC play he has had at least five in a game this season.
* Ibrahim DjamboIbrahim Djambo
#42 6-10, 215
Poplar Bluff, MO
View Full Profile made a three-pointer for a second consecutive game, the first time he has accomplished that back to back since the South Carolina and Temple games in November.