|Clemson Injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:47 PM||
C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile injury is on his MCL and Swinney thinks he will be ok.
* However, Swinney was really worried about Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile. He hurt his knee.
* They will know more tomorrow about both injuries.
* RB Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile could have played but held him out because of his injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"