|Clemson Injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:47 PM||
C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile injury is on his MCL and Swinney thinks he will be ok.
* However, Swinney was really worried about Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile. He hurt his knee.
* They will know more tomorrow about both injuries.
* RB Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile could have played but held him out because of his injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement