|Clemson Injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:47 PM||
C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile injury is on his MCL and Swinney thinks he will be ok.
* However, Swinney was really worried about Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile. He hurt his knee.
* They will know more tomorrow about both injuries.
* RB Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile could have played but held him out because of his injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach