|Clemson Injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:47 PM||
C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile injury is on his MCL and Swinney thinks he will be ok.
* However, Swinney was really worried about Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile. He hurt his knee.
* They will know more tomorrow about both injuries.
* RB Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile could have played but held him out because of his injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson