|Clemson Injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 2, 2013 7:47 PM||
C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile injury is on his MCL and Swinney thinks he will be ok.
* However, Swinney was really worried about Ronald GeohaghanRonald Geohaghan
RS Fr. Defensive Back
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile. He hurt his knee.
* They will know more tomorrow about both injuries.
* RB Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile could have played but held him out because of his injury.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term