|Clemson Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:39 PM-||
Dabo Swinney during his Sunday media teleconference talked about the shape that the Tigers were in injury-wise.
He said that running back D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile had twisted his ankle and Rod McDowell had sprained his toe. Other than that he thought they were in good shape.
Swinney did not anticipate anyone missing practice this week in preparation for the North Carolina State game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots
- Clemson and Ga. Tech game one suspended
- WATCH: Lawson gets a call from Shaquille O'Neal
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks