|Clemson Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:39 PM-||
Dabo Swinney during his Sunday media teleconference talked about the shape that the Tigers were in injury-wise.
He said that running back D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile had twisted his ankle and Rod McDowell had sprained his toe. Other than that he thought they were in good shape.
Swinney did not anticipate anyone missing practice this week in preparation for the North Carolina State game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner