|Clemson Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:39 PM-||
Dabo Swinney during his Sunday media teleconference talked about the shape that the Tigers were in injury-wise.
He said that running back D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile had twisted his ankle and Rod McDowell had sprained his toe. Other than that he thought they were in good shape.
Swinney did not anticipate anyone missing practice this week in preparation for the North Carolina State game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs