|Clemson Injury Report for Sunday|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 9, 2012 6:19 PM||
Dabo Swinney talked about the injuries after the Clemson-Ball State game.
David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile has a sprained MCL, should know more by Wed whether he will be able to go this week. There was not much swelling today on the knee.
LB Tig Willard has a sprained shoulder, isn't considered serious. They will hold him until Wednesday, and then decide whether he will be able to go this week.
RB DJ Howard bruised his thigh but should be ok.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson