|Clemson Injury Report for Sunday|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 9, 2012 6:19 PM||
David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile has a sprained MCL, should know more by Wed whether he will be able to go this week. There was not much swelling today on the knee.
LB Tig Willard has a sprained shoulder, isn't considered serious. They will hold him until Wednesday, and then decide whether he will be able to go this week.
RB DJ Howard bruised his thigh but should be ok.
LB Tony StewardTony Steward
#7 6-1, 235
View Full Profile also with mild hamstring pull, should be ready to go by Tuesday. He expects Steward to play a lot this weekend.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab