|Clemson Injury Report for Sunday|
|Sunday, September 9, 2012 6:19 PM-||
Dabo Swinney talked about the injuries after the Clemson-Ball State game.
David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile has a sprained MCL, should know more by Wed whether he will be able to go this week. There was not much swelling today on the knee.
LB Tig Willard has a sprained shoulder, isn't considered serious. They will hold him until Wednesday, and then decide whether he will be able to go this week.
RB DJ Howard bruised his thigh but should be ok.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC