|Clemson Injury Report for Sunday|
|Sunday, September 9, 2012 6:19 PM-||
Dabo Swinney talked about the injuries after the Clemson-Ball State game.
David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile has a sprained MCL, should know more by Wed whether he will be able to go this week. There was not much swelling today on the knee.
LB Tig Willard has a sprained shoulder, isn't considered serious. They will hold him until Wednesday, and then decide whether he will be able to go this week.
RB DJ Howard bruised his thigh but should be ok.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT