|Clemson Injury Report for Sunday|
|Sunday, September 9, 2012 6:19 PM-||
Dabo Swinney talked about the injuries after the Clemson-Ball State game.
David BeasleyDavid Beasley
RS So. Offensive Guard
#68 6-4, 315
View Full Profile has a sprained MCL, should know more by Wed whether he will be able to go this week. There was not much swelling today on the knee.
LB Tig Willard has a sprained shoulder, isn't considered serious. They will hold him until Wednesday, and then decide whether he will be able to go this week.
RB DJ Howard bruised his thigh but should be ok.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball