|Clemson Hosts Wake Forest on Saturday|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, January 17, 2014 12:11 PM||
CLEMSON (12-4, 3-1 ACC) vs. WAKE FOREST (12-5, 2-2 ACC)
Tipoff: 4:07 p.m.
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Bob Rathbun-pbp; Cory Alexander-color)
• Clemson returns home to take on Wake Forest after improving to 3-1 in the ACC with a 56-49 road win at Virginia Tech.
• The Tigers are now 2-0 on the road in the ACC, the first time that has been achieved since the 2006-07 season.
• Clemson owns a four-game winning streak in the series against Wake Forest and has won three straight over the Demon Deacons in Littlejohn Coliseum.
CU Series W-L record: Wake Forest leads 98-56
Streak: Clemson has won the last four meetings
• Clemson is coming off its second straight ACC road win, the first time the program has put together back-to-back road victories in conference play since the 2008-09 season.
• The Tigers have won three of their first four games in the ACC for the first time since the 2009-10 season.
• Clemson has 498 wins as a program in Littlejohn Coliseum, a facility that opened in 1968.
• The Tigers are one win shy of matching their season total from 2012-13.
• K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile is one of three ACC players leading his team in scoring, rebounding and blocks. Duke’s Jabari Parker and Notre Dame’s Garrick Sherman are the others.
• McDaniels made his fourth appearance this season on SportsCenter’s Top Plays after he blocked a Virginia Tech shot that led to a Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile dunk.
• Adonis FilerAdonis Filer
#3 6-2, 190
View Full Profile scored nine points at Virginia Tech, his high against an ACC team since scoring 13 last season in Blacksburg.
• Saturday will be Military Appreciation Day in Littlejohn Coliseum. Clemson will recognize members of the military, past and present, throughout the game.
• A special $10 ticket is available for veterans and active duty military members and immediate family. Limited tickets are still available and can be purchased by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or online at ClemsonTigers.com.
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott