|Clemson vs Georgia ranked #3 non-conference game of 2014|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:51 AM-||
SI.com's Stewart Mandel released his top non-conference football games for the 2014 season and had Clemson vs Georgia #3 on the list of big time match-ups.
Michigan State vs Oregon was rated as the top non-conference game of 2014.
3. Clemson at Georgia (Aug. 30, 5:30 p.m., ESPN): This one won't have quite as much buzz as last year's showdown, given the departures of Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile to the NFL. Still, Clemson's offense shouldn't fall far as long as Chad Morris remains the coordinator. New Tigers quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile has been in the system four years and will look to exploit a Georgia secondary that lost three projected starters (Tray Matthews, Josh Harvey-Clemons and Shaq Wiggins) during the offseason. And it's always fun to watch Bulldogs star Todd Gurley, who is arguably the nation's top returning running back. Joining him in the backfield could be Keith Marshall coming off ACL surgery and/or five-star incoming freshman Sony Michel.
Here are the highlights of Clemson's hard fought 38-35 win against Georgia last year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016