|Clemson vs Georgia ranked #3 non-conference game of 2014|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:51 AM||
SI.com's Stewart Mandel released his top non-conference football games for the 2014 season and had Clemson vs Georgia #3 on the list of big time match-ups.
Michigan State vs Oregon was rated as the top non-conference game of 2014.
3. Clemson at Georgia (Aug. 30, 5:30 p.m., ESPN): This one won't have quite as much buzz as last year's showdown, given the departures of Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile to the NFL. Still, Clemson's offense shouldn't fall far as long as Chad Morris remains the coordinator. New Tigers quarterback Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile has been in the system four years and will look to exploit a Georgia secondary that lost three projected starters (Tray Matthews, Josh Harvey-Clemons and Shaq Wiggins) during the offseason. And it's always fun to watch Bulldogs star Todd Gurley, who is arguably the nation's top returning running back. Joining him in the backfield could be Keith Marshall coming off ACL surgery and/or five-star incoming freshman Sony Michel.
Here are the highlights of Clemson's hard fought 38-35 win against Georgia last year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event