|Clemson Football Season Tickets on sale to general public|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:07 AM||
CLEMSON, S.C. – The Clemson athletic ticket office has processed requests for more than 1,200 football season tickets compared to last year on the same date (as of close of business Friday), and begins sales to the general public today (May 20). The cost of tickets remain the same as last season, $330 for admission to all seven home games.
“We’ve seen great response from our IPTAY donors and the renewal rate has been extremely impressive,” director of ticket operations Kate McCrary said. “We’re still processing the last of renewals and we’re anticipating increased season ticket totals from last year.”
The ticket office opens sales to the general public Tuesday, with seats to be assigned following IPTAY season ticket processing. Members of the general public desiring priority seating can join IPTAY for as little as $140. IPTAY donors at the Orange level ($350 annually) or higher purchasing two or more season tickets receive a parking pass with their order.
Season tickets can be purchased online at www.clemsontigers.com, by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON, or visiting the IPTAY Center at Memorial Stadium Monday through Friday (8 a.m – 4:30 p.m.).
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football