|Clemson Football Season Tickets on sale to general public|
|Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:07 AM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. – The Clemson athletic ticket office has processed requests for more than 1,200 football season tickets compared to last year on the same date (as of close of business Friday), and begins sales to the general public today (May 20). The cost of tickets remain the same as last season, $330 for admission to all seven home games.
“We’ve seen great response from our IPTAY donors and the renewal rate has been extremely impressive,” director of ticket operations Kate McCrary said. “We’re still processing the last of renewals and we’re anticipating increased season ticket totals from last year.”
The ticket office opens sales to the general public Tuesday, with seats to be assigned following IPTAY season ticket processing. Members of the general public desiring priority seating can join IPTAY for as little as $140. IPTAY donors at the Orange level ($350 annually) or higher purchasing two or more season tickets receive a parking pass with their order.
Season tickets can be purchased online at www.clemsontigers.com, by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON, or visiting the IPTAY Center at Memorial Stadium Monday through Friday (8 a.m – 4:30 p.m.).
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game