|Clemson to Face Gardner-Webb in 2014 Paradise Jam|
CLEMSON, S.C. - The Tigers will square off with Gardner-Webb in the opening round of the 2014 Ezybonds Global Payments US Virgin Islands Paradise Jam on Friday, Nov. 21. The game time is tentatively set for 1:30 p.m. ET. CBS Sports Network will televise the event and will announce specific coverage at a later date.
Clemson notes on the 2014 Paradise Jam:
• Clemson faces Gardner-Webb for the fifth time ever, and first time since 2011-12. The Tigers are 4-0 all-time against the Bulldogs.
• The winner of Clemson's game against Gardner-Webb takes on the winner of the first round matchup between Seton Hall and Nevada. The Tigers defeated Seton Hall in their last appearance in the Paradise Jam.
• The Tigers are appearing in the event for the third time (2001, 2010). Clemson is 4-2 in its previous appearances.
• The other half of the bracket includes games between LSU and Old Dominion, and Illinois State versus Weber State.
• The tournament has a different format than the last time Clemson appeared in the event. First round games are held Friday, with loser's bracket games on Saturday and winner's bracket on Sunday. All final round games are scheduled for Monday, Nov. 24.
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game