|Clemson to Face Gardner-Webb in 2014 Paradise Jam|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, May 19, 2014 12:20 PM||
Clemson notes on the 2014 Paradise Jam:
• Clemson faces Gardner-Webb for the fifth time ever, and first time since 2011-12. The Tigers are 4-0 all-time against the Bulldogs.
• The winner of Clemson's game against Gardner-Webb takes on the winner of the first round matchup between Seton Hall and Nevada. The Tigers defeated Seton Hall in their last appearance in the Paradise Jam.
• The Tigers are appearing in the event for the third time (2001, 2010). Clemson is 4-2 in its previous appearances.
• The other half of the bracket includes games between LSU and Old Dominion, and Illinois State versus Weber State.
• The tournament has a different format than the last time Clemson appeared in the event. First round games are held Friday, with loser's bracket games on Saturday and winner's bracket on Sunday. All final round games are scheduled for Monday, Nov. 24.
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement