|Clemson Debuts New Fan Experience Technology at Fan Day|
|Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:42 PM-||
Clemson, S.C. – With a stated goal of continuing to provide fans with the nation’s best gameday experience, Clemson Athletics and Experience (expapp.com), announced today Tiger fans will be able to use their smartphones to purchase seat upgrades and experiences beginning with Fan Day on Sunday, Aug. 17.
Experiences available for Fan Day include:
- Exclusive Tours of the West Endzone Facility
- Reserved copy of the Autograph Book handed out to first 5,000 fans
- The first 1,000 Fans who register for the Experience App will be entered into a drawing for two tickets to the Clemson vs. South Carolina football game on Saturday, Nov. 29
On Fan Day, Clemson Fans can use the promotion code CUFD14 during checkout to obtain the tour or autograph book free of charge as inventory remains.
Prior to the event, fans may visit clemson.expapp.com to register and opt-in to receive notifications via text message when seat upgrades and experiences become available. A representative from Experience will be on hand at Fan Appreciation Day to answer any questions that fans may have.
“We are always working to make sure every event is the best it can be for our fans,” said Assistant AD for Marketing Mike Money. “Offering the Experience mobile app gives fans the opportunity to have a personalized experience by choosing to upgrade seats or take advantage of exclusive experiences.”
Ben Ackerman, Experience president and Clemson graduate noted, “Clemson fans will enjoy these new offerings and it will only add to the excitement on gameday. As an alumnus, I am personally looking forward to taking advantage of seat upgrades and experiences for the upcoming football season.”
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover