|Clemson Debuts New Fan Experience Technology at Fan Day|
|Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:42 PM-||
Clemson, S.C. – With a stated goal of continuing to provide fans with the nation’s best gameday experience, Clemson Athletics and Experience (expapp.com), announced today Tiger fans will be able to use their smartphones to purchase seat upgrades and experiences beginning with Fan Day on Sunday, Aug. 17.
Experiences available for Fan Day include:
- Exclusive Tours of the West Endzone Facility
- Reserved copy of the Autograph Book handed out to first 5,000 fans
- The first 1,000 Fans who register for the Experience App will be entered into a drawing for two tickets to the Clemson vs. South Carolina football game on Saturday, Nov. 29
On Fan Day, Clemson Fans can use the promotion code CUFD14 during checkout to obtain the tour or autograph book free of charge as inventory remains.
Prior to the event, fans may visit clemson.expapp.com to register and opt-in to receive notifications via text message when seat upgrades and experiences become available. A representative from Experience will be on hand at Fan Appreciation Day to answer any questions that fans may have.
“We are always working to make sure every event is the best it can be for our fans,” said Assistant AD for Marketing Mike Money. “Offering the Experience mobile app gives fans the opportunity to have a personalized experience by choosing to upgrade seats or take advantage of exclusive experiences.”
Ben Ackerman, Experience president and Clemson graduate noted, “Clemson fans will enjoy these new offerings and it will only add to the excitement on gameday. As an alumnus, I am personally looking forward to taking advantage of seat upgrades and experiences for the upcoming football season.”
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal