|Clemson DB suffers ACL injury|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:03 PM||
Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile is believed to have suffered an ACL injury and could be out for the rest of the year. Swinney said that it still has to be confirmed but all indications are it is an ACL injury.
Clemson LB Quandon Christian should be OK.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"