|Clemson DB suffers ACL injury|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-11-23 16:03:35.0-||
Dabo Swinney said in his postgame press conference that Clemson DB Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile is believed to have suffered an ACL injury and could be out for the rest of the year. Swinney said that it still has to be confirmed but all indications are it is an ACL injury.
Clemson LB Quandon Christian should be OK.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech