|Clemson DB suffers ACL injury|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:03 PM||
Dabo Swinney said in his postgame press conference that Clemson DB Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile is believed to have suffered an ACL injury and could be out for the rest of the year. Swinney said that it still has to be confirmed but all indications are it is an ACL injury.
Clemson LB Quandon Christian should be OK.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"