|Clemson DB suffers ACL injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:03 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said in his postgame press conference that Clemson DB Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile is believed to have suffered an ACL injury and could be out for the rest of the year. Swinney said that it still has to be confirmed but all indications are it is an ACL injury.
Clemson LB Quandon Christian should be OK.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video