|Clemson DB suffers ACL injury|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:03 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said in his postgame press conference that Clemson DB Travis BlanksTravis Blanks
So. Defensive Back
#11 6-0, 190
View Full Profile is believed to have suffered an ACL injury and could be out for the rest of the year. Swinney said that it still has to be confirmed but all indications are it is an ACL injury.
Clemson LB Quandon Christian should be OK.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover