TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|Clemson DB probably out with ankle injury|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-09-03 19:07:53.0-||
Dabo Swinney said after Wednesday's practice that defensive back Martin JenkinsMartin Jenkins
RS Sr. Cornerback
#14 5-9, 185
View Full Profile rolled his ankle and will be doubtful against S.C. State on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny