TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 132k members and 20M forum posts.
|Clemson DB probably out with ankle injury|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-09-03 19:07:53.0-||
Dabo Swinney said after Wednesday's practice that defensive back Martin JenkinsMartin Jenkins
RS Sr. Cornerback
#14 5-9, 185
View Full Profile rolled his ankle and will be doubtful against S.C. State on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson