|Clemson still on the Bubble Watch|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 3, 2014 1:21 PM-||
Clemson basketball's win over Maryland on Sunday keeps them on the bubble watch according to the Sporting News.
Clemson 77, Maryland 73. The Tigers (18-10, No. 71) managed not to lose the tenuous grip they have merely on a spot in this Bubble Watch. They are the longest of shots, but with the opportunities to gain quality wins over Pitt (at home Saturday) or in the ACC Tournament it’s premature to slam the door. But it’s only open a crack.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks