|Clemson still on the Bubble Watch|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 3, 2014 1:21 PM-||
Clemson basketball's win over Maryland on Sunday keeps them on the bubble watch according to the Sporting News.
Clemson 77, Maryland 73. The Tigers (18-10, No. 71) managed not to lose the tenuous grip they have merely on a spot in this Bubble Watch. They are the longest of shots, but with the opportunities to gain quality wins over Pitt (at home Saturday) or in the ACC Tournament it’s premature to slam the door. But it’s only open a crack.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts