|Clemson still on the Bubble Watch|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, March 3, 2014 1:21 PM-||
Clemson basketball's win over Maryland on Sunday keeps them on the bubble watch according to the Sporting News.
Clemson 77, Maryland 73. The Tigers (18-10, No. 71) managed not to lose the tenuous grip they have merely on a spot in this Bubble Watch. They are the longest of shots, but with the opportunities to gain quality wins over Pitt (at home Saturday) or in the ACC Tournament it’s premature to slam the door. But it’s only open a crack.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner