Clemson Basketball hosts Oakland Monday
Clemson (6-4) vs. Oakland (4-8)
Date: Monday, Dec. 22
Tipoff: 7:05 p.m. ET
Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
Web: ESPN3 (Angela Mallen-pbp; Don Munson-color)
• Clemson returns home for its final game before Christmas break; the Tigers face Oakland in the first meeting between the two programs. This is also the first meeting between Brad Brownell and Greg Kampe, who is in his 31st season at Oakland.
• The Tigers’ most recent game against a team from the Horizon League was in 2009 when Clemson defeated Butler, now a member of the Big East, in the 76 Classic in Anaheim.
CU Series W-L record: First meeting
• Clemson looks to rebound from a 68-45 loss at South Carolina last time out. The Tigers are 2-1 following losses this season.
• The Tiger program is 4-1 against schools currently in the Horizon League.
• The Tigers posted a season-high nine steals in Friday’s game at South Carolina and have collected at least seven in three straight games.
• Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS So. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile led the Tigers with 14 points in Columbia and has been in double figures nine out of 10 games, most by any Clemson player.
• Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 205
View Full Profile made a pair of three-pointers at South Carolina and now has 79 for his career, most by an active Tiger.
• Sidy DjitteSidy Djitte
#50 6-10, 240
View Full Profile came off the bench to play a season-high 22 minutes Friday; he responded with four points and six rebounds, and with career highs for steals (2) and blocked shots (2).
• Rod HallRod Hall
#12 6-1, 205
View Full Profile is 50 minutes shy of 3,000 minutes played in his career; he would be the 19th player to reach 3,000 in school history.