|Clemson Basketball Matchups for 2014-15 and 2015-16|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:10 AM||
Clemson continues to face both Florida State and Georgia Tech as its primary partners, while adding NC State and Notre Dame next season for the home-and-home series. The full rotations for the next two seasons are listed below.
Home/Road: Florida State, Georgia Tech, NC State, Notre Dame
Home: Boston College, North Carolina, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest
Road: Duke, Louisville, Miami, Pittsburgh, Virginia
Home/Road: Florida State, Georgia Tech, Boston College, Virginia
Home: Duke, Louisville, Miami, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh
Road: North Carolina, NC State, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest
Notes on Clemson's 2014-15 ACC schedule rotation
• The Tigers face five teams that advanced to the 2014 NCAA Tournament on the road, including four of the five road-only opponents.
• Clemson faces four coaches who are in the Naismith Hall of Fame, two at home (Jim Boeheim, Roy Williams) and two on the road (Mike Krzyzewski, Rick Pitino).
• The Tigers play Louisville for the first time since a postseason NIT meeting in Freedom Hall on March 20, 2006. The Cardinals now play in the KFC Yum! Center.
• Syracuse returns to Littlejohn Coliseum for the first time since the 2007 postseason NIT, when the Tigers defeated the Orange 74-70 to punch their ticket to New York City for the tournament semifinals.
• Notre Dame comes to Clemson for the first time in basketball, men's or women's. The Fighting Irish outlasted the Tigers in double overtime this past season in the first meeting between the two programs.
• The three teams featuring new head coaches - Boston College, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest - all come to Littlejohn Coliseum for the only meeting with Clemson.
Post your comments
|Discuss this update on the Player Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|