|Clemson Baseball Weekly Wrapup|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Sunday, February 16, 2014 8:24 PM||
Overall Season Record: 2-1
ACC Regular-Season Record: 0-0
Last Week: 2-1
L, Home vs. Eastern Michigan, 5-6 (10)
W, Home vs. Eastern Michigan, 5-3
W, Home vs. Eastern Michigan, 9-7
Fri. Home vs. Maine, 4:00 PM
Home vs. Maine, 2:00 PM
Home vs. Maine, 12:00 PM
• The three Eastern Michigan games were decided by a total of five runs.
• Head Coach Jack Leggett picked up career victories #1,265 and #1,266. He is only one win shy of the late Ron Fraser's total of 1,267. Fraser is in 10th place in all-time wins at the Division I level.
• Clemson batters totaled 10 stolen bases and 14 walks against only 17 strikeouts in the series.
• Clemson pitchers combined for 27 strikeouts against only four walks in the series.
• Red-shirt freshman Andrew CoxAndrew Cox
RS Fr. Outfielder
#6 5-11, 205
View Full Profile went 4-for-9 (.444) with a .615 on-base percentage in his first three games as a Tiger.
• Steven DuggarSteven Duggar
#9 6-1, 185
View Full Profile went 5-for-12 (.417) with four steals in the series. He has hit safely in 12 straight games, including the last nine games of 2013.
• Matthew CrownoverMatthew Crownover
So. LH Pitcher
#44 5-11, 205
View Full Profile struck out a career-high nine batters in 5.0 innings pitched on Saturday to earn the win.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach