|Clemson, Auburn Agree to Gridiron Series in 2016, 2017|
Clemson, S.C. - Clemson and Auburn have scheduled a home-and-home football series for the 2016 and 2017 seasons, it was announced Wednesday. The two teams first met on the gridiron in 1899, and have played 49 total games with the last meeting at the 2012 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta.
The games are scheduled for Sept. 3, 2016 at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, and Sept. 9, 2017 at Memorial Stadium in Clemson.
Clemson's 2016 non-conference schedule also includes home games against South Carolina State, Troy and South Carolina. The 2017 slate features Kent State and The Citadel at home and a road game at South Carolina.
Now this is how it's done. Auburn-Clemson home-and-home. pic.twitter.com/teP2CqpV5r— SB?Nation CFB (@SBNationCFB) July 30, 2014
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson