|Clemson, Auburn Agree to Gridiron Series in 2016, 2017|
|Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:07 PM-||
Clemson, S.C. - Clemson and Auburn have scheduled a home-and-home football series for the 2016 and 2017 seasons, it was announced Wednesday. The two teams first met on the gridiron in 1899, and have played 49 total games with the last meeting at the 2012 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta.
The games are scheduled for Sept. 3, 2016 at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, and Sept. 9, 2017 at Memorial Stadium in Clemson.
Clemson's 2016 non-conference schedule also includes home games against South Carolina State, Troy and South Carolina. The 2017 slate features Kent State and The Citadel at home and a road game at South Carolina.
Now this is how it's done. Auburn-Clemson home-and-home. pic.twitter.com/teP2CqpV5r— SB?Nation CFB (@SBNationCFB) July 30, 2014
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more