|Clemson, Auburn Agree to Gridiron Series in 2016, 2017|
Clemson, S.C. - Clemson and Auburn have scheduled a home-and-home football series for the 2016 and 2017 seasons, it was announced Wednesday. The two teams first met on the gridiron in 1899, and have played 49 total games with the last meeting at the 2012 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta.
The games are scheduled for Sept. 3, 2016 at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, and Sept. 9, 2017 at Memorial Stadium in Clemson.
Clemson's 2016 non-conference schedule also includes home games against South Carolina State, Troy and South Carolina. The 2017 slate features Kent State and The Citadel at home and a road game at South Carolina.
Now this is how it's done. Auburn-Clemson home-and-home. pic.twitter.com/teP2CqpV5r— SB?Nation CFB (@SBNationCFB) July 30, 2014
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!