|Clemson, Auburn Agree to Gridiron Series in 2016, 2017|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:07 PM||
Clemson, S.C. - Clemson and Auburn have scheduled a home-and-home football series for the 2016 and 2017 seasons, it was announced Wednesday. The two teams first met on the gridiron in 1899, and have played 49 total games with the last meeting at the 2012 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff in Atlanta.
The games are scheduled for Sept. 3, 2016 at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, and Sept. 9, 2017 at Memorial Stadium in Clemson.
Clemson's 2016 non-conference schedule also includes home games against South Carolina State, Troy and South Carolina. The 2017 slate features Kent State and The Citadel at home and a road game at South Carolina.
Now this is how it's done. Auburn-Clemson home-and-home. pic.twitter.com/teP2CqpV5r— SB?Nation CFB (@SBNationCFB) July 30, 2014
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson