|Clemson Athletics Announces Student Attendance Rewards Program|
|Wednesday, January 8, 2014 4:38 PM-||
Clemson Athletics announced today that it will implement a new mobile check-in app for students that will reward them for frequent athletic attendance. ROAR Student Rewards will be exclusively for currently enrolled Clemson students and will allow them to earn points for attending any Clemson athletic event.
Points vary from sport to sport, allowing students to receive anywhere from one to five points per event. IPTAY Collegiate Club members will also net one bonus point per check-in as a benefit of their IPTAY membership. Certain point thresholds will allow students to unlock and redeem rewards like koozies, sweatshirts, duffle bags and more.
The promotion will run from January 8 through the end of the baseball regular season, May 17. The three students with the highest point totals at the end of this time period will earn $1,000 worth of tuition money, a $750 credit toward a Clemson class ring and a $500 bookstore credit, respectively.
Clemson students can participate by downloading the app from the Google Play store, the iTunes store, or by visiting www.clemsonroar.com in their mobile browser. Visit the Marketing and Promotions table at any upcoming Clemson men's or women's basketball game for more information.
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson