|Clemson Athletics Announces Student Attendance Rewards Program|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 4:38 PM||
Clemson Athletics announced today that it will implement a new mobile check-in app for students that will reward them for frequent athletic attendance. ROAR Student Rewards will be exclusively for currently enrolled Clemson students and will allow them to earn points for attending any Clemson athletic event.
Points vary from sport to sport, allowing students to receive anywhere from one to five points per event. IPTAY Collegiate Club members will also net one bonus point per check-in as a benefit of their IPTAY membership. Certain point thresholds will allow students to unlock and redeem rewards like koozies, sweatshirts, duffle bags and more.
The promotion will run from January 8 through the end of the baseball regular season, May 17. The three students with the highest point totals at the end of this time period will earn $1,000 worth of tuition money, a $750 credit toward a Clemson class ring and a $500 bookstore credit, respectively.
Clemson students can participate by downloading the app from the Google Play store, the iTunes store, or by visiting www.clemsonroar.com in their mobile browser. Visit the Marketing and Promotions table at any upcoming Clemson men's or women's basketball game for more information.
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season