|Clemson Announces Tickets for Troops Program|
|Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:09 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson Athletics announced today its 2014 Tickets for Troops program, providing an opportunity for fans to donate 2014 Discover Orange Bowl tickets to military personnel in the Miami area.
Fans can purchase a bowl ticket for as little as $50 and the athletic department will donate it to Miami-area military personnel for the game. Clemson has initiated similar programs in the past, including the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl.
Fans wishing to participate in Tickets for Troops can contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs