|Clemson Announces Tickets for Troops Program|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:09 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson Athletics announced today its 2014 Tickets for Troops program, providing an opportunity for fans to donate 2014 Discover Orange Bowl tickets to military personnel in the Miami area.
Fans can purchase a bowl ticket for as little as $50 and the athletic department will donate it to Miami-area military personnel for the game. Clemson has initiated similar programs in the past, including the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl.
Fans wishing to participate in Tickets for Troops can contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story