|Clemson Announces Tickets for Troops Program|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:09 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson Athletics announced today its 2014 Tickets for Troops program, providing an opportunity for fans to donate 2014 Discover Orange Bowl tickets to military personnel in the Miami area.
Fans can purchase a bowl ticket for as little as $50 and the athletic department will donate it to Miami-area military personnel for the game. Clemson has initiated similar programs in the past, including the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl.
Fans wishing to participate in Tickets for Troops can contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains