|Clemson Announces Tickets for Troops Program|
|Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:09 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson Athletics announced today its 2014 Tickets for Troops program, providing an opportunity for fans to donate 2014 Discover Orange Bowl tickets to military personnel in the Miami area.
Fans can purchase a bowl ticket for as little as $50 and the athletic department will donate it to Miami-area military personnel for the game. Clemson has initiated similar programs in the past, including the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl.
Fans wishing to participate in Tickets for Troops can contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game