|Clemson Announces Tickets for Troops Program|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:09 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson Athletics announced today its 2014 Tickets for Troops program, providing an opportunity for fans to donate 2014 Discover Orange Bowl tickets to military personnel in the Miami area.
Fans can purchase a bowl ticket for as little as $50 and the athletic department will donate it to Miami-area military personnel for the game. Clemson has initiated similar programs in the past, including the 2001 Humanitarian Bowl.
Fans wishing to participate in Tickets for Troops can contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-CLEMSON or by email at email@example.com.
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- Tiger Draft Notes