|Clemson Announces 2014 Football Game Designations|
|Friday, January 31, 2014 4:46 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Following the announcement last week of the 2014 football schedule, the Clemson athletic department, in conjunction with the alumni association, student affairs, IPTAY, the Tiger Letterwinners association and a host of other campus groups, announced the game designations for Clemson's home schedule this fall.
Season tickets for the seven-game home schedule will remain $330, the same as 2013. Tickets go on sale to IPTAY donors March 1, and those making a 50 percent donation of their pledge by Feb. 15 receive a priority football season ticket application.
Important dates include the annual spring game scheduled for April 12, Fan Day on Aug. 17 and First Friday on Sept. 5. The home season kicks off Sept. 6 against South Carolina State designated as Youth Day. Family Weekend is slated for the Oct. 11 game against Louisville, while homecoming is set for the Oct. 25 clash with another first-time visitor, Syracuse.
The Nov. 22 game with Georgia State has been selected as Military Appreciation Day along with the annual Purple Out. Senior Day festivities take place prior to the season-finale against South Carolina, designated as the Solid Orange game.
DATE EVENT/OPPONENT TIME/DESIGNATION April 12 Spring Football Game 3 p.m. Aug. 17 Fan Day 2:30 p.m. Sept. 5 First Friday 6 p.m. Sept. 6 South Carolina State Youth Day/Cheer Clinic Sept. 27 North Carolina Hall of Fame Oct. 4 NC State IPTAY Day Oct. 10 Rock the John Oct. 11 Louisville Family Weekend Oct. 24 Tigerama Oct. 25 Syracuse Homecoming Nov. 22 Georgia State Military Appreciation/Purple Out Nov. 29 South Carolina Senior Day/Solid Orange
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll
- Game time for Clemson vs. Boston College announced