|Clemson Announces 2014 Baseball Video Schedule|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:50 PM||
Clemson, SC - Clemson announced Thursday that 10 regular-season baseball games will be televised and 28 more will be available exclusively via live online video on TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2014. Therefore, a total of 38 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2014.
Three games will be televised by ESPNU, the home games against N.C. State on April 6 and April 7 and the road game at Notre Dame on May 9. One game will be televised by RSN, the home game against N.C. State on March 5.
Six games will be televised by CSS, the home game against Florida State on March 23, the road game at Georgia on March 25, the home game against Georgia on April 8, and the three home games against Miami (FL) from April 25-27. Five of the six televised games on CSS (all excluding the road game at Georgia) will be available via online video on ESPN3 as well.
All game video assignments are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of video assignments, log on to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin