|Clemson Announces 2014 Baseball Video Schedule|
Clemson, SC - Clemson announced Thursday that 10 regular-season baseball games will be televised and 28 more will be available exclusively via live online video on TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2014. Therefore, a total of 38 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2014.
Three games will be televised by ESPNU, the home games against N.C. State on April 6 and April 7 and the road game at Notre Dame on May 9. One game will be televised by RSN, the home game against N.C. State on March 5.
Six games will be televised by CSS, the home game against Florida State on March 23, the road game at Georgia on March 25, the home game against Georgia on April 8, and the three home games against Miami (FL) from April 25-27. Five of the six televised games on CSS (all excluding the road game at Georgia) will be available via online video on ESPN3 as well.
All game video assignments are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of video assignments, log on to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State