|Clemson Announces 2014 Baseball Video Schedule|
|Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:50 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Clemson announced Thursday that 10 regular-season baseball games will be televised and 28 more will be available exclusively via live online video on TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2014. Therefore, a total of 38 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2014.
Three games will be televised by ESPNU, the home games against N.C. State on April 6 and April 7 and the road game at Notre Dame on May 9. One game will be televised by RSN, the home game against N.C. State on March 5.
Six games will be televised by CSS, the home game against Florida State on March 23, the road game at Georgia on March 25, the home game against Georgia on April 8, and the three home games against Miami (FL) from April 25-27. Five of the six televised games on CSS (all excluding the road game at Georgia) will be available via online video on ESPN3 as well.
All game video assignments are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of video assignments, log on to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me