|Clemson Announces 2014 Baseball Video Schedule|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:50 PM||
Clemson, SC - Clemson announced Thursday that 10 regular-season baseball games will be televised and 28 more will be available exclusively via live online video on TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2014. Therefore, a total of 38 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2014.
Three games will be televised by ESPNU, the home games against N.C. State on April 6 and April 7 and the road game at Notre Dame on May 9. One game will be televised by RSN, the home game against N.C. State on March 5.
Six games will be televised by CSS, the home game against Florida State on March 23, the road game at Georgia on March 25, the home game against Georgia on April 8, and the three home games against Miami (FL) from April 25-27. Five of the six televised games on CSS (all excluding the road game at Georgia) will be available via online video on ESPN3 as well.
All game video assignments are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of video assignments, log on to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story