|City of Greensboro slams Boeheim's comments on ACC Tourney|
|Assoc. Editor - 2017-03-08 15:34:30.0-||
Syracuse lost 62-57 to Miami in an ACC Tournament game at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY on Wednesday afternoon. It was a big blow to the NCAA Tourney chances for the Orange and Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim was a little salty after talking to reporters after the loss.
"There’s no value to playing in Greensboro, none," Boeheim said via reporter Adam Zagoria. "It’s there because the league’s been there and the [ACC] office is there, they have 150 people at the ACC meetings. That’s why it’s there; it should not be there."
Well, the City of Greensboro didn't like those comments and tweeted out the following epic slam.
"We kindly disagree," the City of Greensboro tweeted. "But I guess you can lose in the 1st round anywhere. At least it's a quick ride home."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp