|Chris Hairston's Draft Details|
|Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:37 PM-||
According to National Football Post:
"Clemson offensive tackle Chris Hairston Chris Hairston
View Full Profile is scheduled for a private workout with the Oakland Raiders. The two-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection previously worked out for the Cincinnati Bengals."
"New England Patriots veteran offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia conducted the positional drills at Hairstons Pro Day workout and has met with him, too."
Hairston has drawn grades ranging from the third to fifth round.
The 6-foot-6, 323-pounder posted a 27 1/2 inch vertical leap and an 8-6 broad jump at his Pro Day workout as well as a 7.64 in the three-cone drill and a 4.74 short shuttle.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff
- 3 Tigers named SN's Preseason All-Americans