|Chris Hairston's Draft Details|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:37 PM||
According to National Football Post:
"Clemson offensive tackle Chris Hairston Chris Hairston
View Full Profile is scheduled for a private workout with the Oakland Raiders. The two-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection previously worked out for the Cincinnati Bengals."
"New England Patriots veteran offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia conducted the positional drills at Hairstons Pro Day workout and has met with him, too."
Hairston has drawn grades ranging from the third to fifth round.
The 6-foot-6, 323-pounder posted a 27 1/2 inch vertical leap and an 8-6 broad jump at his Pro Day workout as well as a 7.64 in the three-cone drill and a 4.74 short shuttle.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals