|Chris Hairston's Draft Details|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:37 PM||
According to National Football Post:
"Clemson offensive tackle Chris Hairston Chris Hairston
View Full Profile is scheduled for a private workout with the Oakland Raiders. The two-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection previously worked out for the Cincinnati Bengals."
"New England Patriots veteran offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia conducted the positional drills at Hairstons Pro Day workout and has met with him, too."
Hairston has drawn grades ranging from the third to fifth round.
The 6-foot-6, 323-pounder posted a 27 1/2 inch vertical leap and an 8-6 broad jump at his Pro Day workout as well as a 7.64 in the three-cone drill and a 4.74 short shuttle.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man