|Chris Hairston's Draft Details|
|Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:37 PM-||
According to National Football Post:
"Clemson offensive tackle Chris Hairston Chris Hairston
View Full Profile is scheduled for a private workout with the Oakland Raiders. The two-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection previously worked out for the Cincinnati Bengals."
"New England Patriots veteran offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia conducted the positional drills at Hairstons Pro Day workout and has met with him, too."
Hairston has drawn grades ranging from the third to fifth round.
The 6-foot-6, 323-pounder posted a 27 1/2 inch vertical leap and an 8-6 broad jump at his Pro Day workout as well as a 7.64 in the three-cone drill and a 4.74 short shuttle.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"