|Chris Hairston's Draft Details|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:37 PM||
"Clemson offensive tackle Chris Hairston Chris Hairston
View Full Profile is scheduled for a private workout with the Oakland Raiders. The two-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection previously worked out for the Cincinnati Bengals."
"New England Patriots veteran offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia conducted the positional drills at Hairstons Pro Day workout and has met with him, too."
Hairston has drawn grades ranging from the third to fifth round.
The 6-foot-6, 323-pounder posted a 27 1/2 inch vertical leap and an 8-6 broad jump at his Pro Day workout as well as a 7.64 in the three-cone drill and a 4.74 short shuttle.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina