|Chris Hairston enjoying his NFL experience|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, September 16, 2011 9:31 AM||
From Winston-Salem Journal:
Hairston, listed on the Bills' depth chart as the backup at both offensive tackle positions, said that he played "10 to 15" snaps in Buffalo's season-opening win against Kansas City and that he should see more playing time on Sunday when the Bills play Oakland at home.
Hairston, a three-year starter at Clemson, said his indoctrination to the NFL has been more than he expected, but that he's enjoying it.
"It was always a dream," Hairston said by phone this week. "Once I started playing against NFL-type guys in college and realized I could play with them, I could see it happening. I knew I could play football at a high level, I just needed a chance.
"Every day is a day to get better, and I want to be out on that field as much as possible. Right now it's about learning. It's going by pretty good. Coaches are helping me, and I am learning behind the guys as much as I can.
"We studied a lot at Clemson. Now I don't have class every day. I don't have any distractions. It's all football all the time, and you put as much as you can into it."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man