|Charone Peake surgery update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:13 AM||
Dabo Swinney said during his Monday press conference that Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile will have surgery right before the Boston College game. Clemson has fall break during that week so he can have surgery without having worry about going to class for a while.
He hopes that he will be back for spring practice but probably will have no contact during the spring.
Swinney expects that he will get a medical redshirt and will go through the process to get the year back.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies