|Charone Peake surgery update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:13 AM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile will have surgery right before the Boston College game. Clemson has fall break during that week so he can have surgery without having worry about going to class for a while.
He hopes that he will be back for spring practice but probably will have no contact during the spring.
Swinney expects that he will get a medical redshirt and will go through the process to get the year back.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Vic Beasley drafted #8 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The New WRU