|Charone Peake surgery update|
|Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:13 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Monday press conference that Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile will have surgery right before the Boston College game. Clemson has fall break during that week so he can have surgery without having worry about going to class for a while.
He hopes that he will be back for spring practice but probably will have no contact during the spring.
Swinney expects that he will get a medical redshirt and will go through the process to get the year back.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll