|Charone Peake surgery update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:13 AM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile will have surgery right before the Boston College game. Clemson has fall break during that week so he can have surgery without having worry about going to class for a while.
He hopes that he will be back for spring practice but probably will have no contact during the spring.
Swinney expects that he will get a medical redshirt and will go through the process to get the year back.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches