|Charone Peake surgery update|
Dabo Swinney said during his Monday press conference that Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile will have surgery right before the Boston College game. Clemson has fall break during that week so he can have surgery without having worry about going to class for a while.
He hopes that he will be back for spring practice but probably will have no contact during the spring.
Swinney expects that he will get a medical redshirt and will go through the process to get the year back.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game