|Charone Peake injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:32 PM||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said that he expects to have junior wide receiver Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile back in the fold this week. The plan is to have Peake in a green jersey (no contact) on Wednesday then transition to full practice on Friday. He will be held out of Saturday's scrimmage but then return to full practice next week.
"He's looking really good," Swinney said after practice Monday.
Peake suffered a torn ACL in practice on Sept. 10, 2013 and was lost for the season.
In some other injury news: WR Daniel Rodriguez rolled his ankle but appears he will be fine. Safety Travis Blanks (ACL) was in a green jersey today. TE Sam Cooper (shoulder) returned from injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts