|Charone Peake injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:32 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said that he expects to have junior wide receiver Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile back in the fold this week. The plan is to have Peake in a green jersey (no contact) on Wednesday then transition to full practice on Friday. He will be held out of Saturday's scrimmage but then return to full practice next week.
"He's looking really good," Swinney said after practice Monday.
Peake suffered a torn ACL in practice on Sept. 10, 2013 and was lost for the season.
In some other injury news: WR Daniel Rodriguez rolled his ankle but appears he will be fine. Safety Travis Blanks (ACL) was in a green jersey today. TE Sam Cooper (shoulder) returned from injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff
- 3 Tigers named SN's Preseason All-Americans