|Charone Peake injury update|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:32 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said that he expects to have junior wide receiver Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile back in the fold this week. The plan is to have Peake in a green jersey (no contact) on Wednesday then transition to full practice on Friday. He will be held out of Saturday's scrimmage but then return to full practice next week.
"He's looking really good," Swinney said after practice Monday.
Peake suffered a torn ACL in practice on Sept. 10, 2013 and was lost for the season.
In some other injury news: WR Daniel Rodriguez rolled his ankle but appears he will be fine. Safety Travis Blanks (ACL) was in a green jersey today. TE Sam Cooper (shoulder) returned from injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits