|Charone Peake injury update|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 12:32 PM||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said that he expects to have junior wide receiver Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile back in the fold this week. The plan is to have Peake in a green jersey (no contact) on Wednesday then transition to full practice on Friday. He will be held out of Saturday's scrimmage but then return to full practice next week.
"He's looking really good," Swinney said after practice Monday.
Peake suffered a torn ACL in practice on Sept. 10, 2013 and was lost for the season.
In some other injury news: WR Daniel Rodriguez rolled his ankle but appears he will be fine. Safety Travis Blanks (ACL) was in a green jersey today. TE Sam Cooper (shoulder) returned from injury.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers