|Charone Peake injures knee|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:32 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that Clemson WR Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile tore his ACL yesterday during some football drills in practice. The coaching staff will seek a medical redshirt for Peake.
Swinney said that he will be lost for the remainder of the football season. Adam Humphries moves into the starting lineup.
So far this season, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list