|Charone Peake injures knee|
|Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:32 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that Clemson WR Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile tore his ACL yesterday during some football drills in practice. The coaching staff will seek a medical redshirt for Peake.
Swinney said that he will be lost for the remainder of the football season. Adam Humphries moves into the starting lineup.
So far this season, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team