|Charone Peake injures knee|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:32 PM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile tore his ACL yesterday during some football drills in practice. The coaching staff will seek a medical redshirt for Peake.
Swinney said that he will be lost for the remainder of the football season. Adam Humphries moves into the starting lineup.
So far this season, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets