|Charone Peake injures knee|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:32 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that Clemson WR Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile tore his ACL yesterday during some football drills in practice. The coaching staff will seek a medical redshirt for Peake.
Swinney said that he will be lost for the remainder of the football season. Adam Humphries moves into the starting lineup.
So far this season, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"