|Charone Peake injures knee|
|Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:32 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that Clemson WR Charone PeakeCharone Peake
Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 200
View Full Profile tore his ACL yesterday during some football drills in practice. The coaching staff will seek a medical redshirt for Peake.
Swinney said that he will be lost for the remainder of the football season. Adam Humphries moves into the starting lineup.
So far this season, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU