|Charone Peake good to go against Georgia?|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, August 25, 2014 11:13 AM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile told the media this morning in the WestZone that he was full speed at practice last week and he fully expects to play at Georgia this weekend. Peake tore his ACL last season, and had a minor injury to the knee before the start of fall camp.
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris had the following to say about Peake: "Charone looks good. We have to get him back in game shape. Hopefully, he will play quite a bit."
In 2013, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room