|Charone Peake good to go against Georgia?|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, August 25, 2014 11:13 AM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile told the media this morning in the WestZone that he was full speed at practice last week and he fully expects to play at Georgia this weekend. Peake tore his ACL last season, and had a minor injury to the knee before the start of fall camp.
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris had the following to say about Peake: "Charone looks good. We have to get him back in game shape. Hopefully, he will play quite a bit."
In 2013, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach