|Charone Peake good to go against Georgia?|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, August 25, 2014 11:13 AM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile told the media this morning in the WestZone that he was full speed at practice last week and he fully expects to play at Georgia this weekend. Peake tore his ACL last season, and had a minor injury to the knee before the start of fall camp.
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris had the following to say about Peake: "Charone looks good. We have to get him back in game shape. Hopefully, he will play quite a bit."
In 2013, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott