|Charone Peake good to go against Georgia?|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, August 25, 2014 11:13 AM||
Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile told the media this morning in the WestZone that he was full speed at practice last week and he fully expects to play at Georgia this weekend. Peake tore his ACL last season, and had a minor injury to the knee before the start of fall camp.
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris had the following to say about Peake: "Charone looks good. We have to get him back in game shape. Hopefully, he will play quite a bit."
In 2013, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley