|Charone Peake good to go against Georgia?|
|Senior Writer - 2014-08-25 11:13:06.0-||
Clemson wide receiver Charone PeakeCharone Peake
RS Jr. Wide Receiver
#19 6-3, 204
View Full Profile told the media this morning in the WestZone that he was full speed at practice last week and he fully expects to play at Georgia this weekend. Peake tore his ACL last season, and had a minor injury to the knee before the start of fall camp.
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris had the following to say about Peake: "Charone looks good. We have to get him back in game shape. Hopefully, he will play quite a bit."
In 2013, Peake had 8 catches for 84 yards.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech