|Charlie Whitehurst stayed in a log cabin during minicamp|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 2, 2014 4:42 PM-||
Former Clemson quarterback Charlie WhitehurstCharlie Whitehurst
Quarterback (2002 - 2005)
#6 6-4, 225
View Full Profile stayed in a log cabin in Tennessee during mini-camp instead of a nice commercial hotel with most of his teammates.
I just thought for these three days … you don't have a lot of free time, I needed a place to stay and it's cheaper than a Holiday Inn," Whitehurst told John Glennon of the Tennessean. "You do hear a few more noises out there. But there's a 12-gauge (shotgun) over the fireplace and shells next to it, so I slept pretty well."
A native of Georgia, Whitehurst still enjoys hunting and the country after eight years on the west coast with the San Diego Chargers and the Seattle Seahawks.
In March, Whitehurst AKA Clipboard Jesus signed a two year contract worth four million to be the Titans' new backup quarterback.
Instagram description: My living quarters the last few nights for minicamp.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft