|Charlie Whitehurst, Chargers agree|
|Friday, March 16, 2012 11:58 PM-||
Whitehurst agreed to a two-year contract Friday to return to the Chargers. A short time later, the Chargers released Volek.
Whitehurst's deal is worth $4 million and includes a $1 million signing bonus, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Whitehurst was San Diego's third-string quarterback behind Rivers and Volek from 2006-2009, and never attempted a pass in the regular season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team