|Charlie Whitehurst, Chargers agree|
|Friday, March 16, 2012 11:58 PM-||
Whitehurst agreed to a two-year contract Friday to return to the Chargers. A short time later, the Chargers released Volek.
Whitehurst's deal is worth $4 million and includes a $1 million signing bonus, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Whitehurst was San Diego's third-string quarterback behind Rivers and Volek from 2006-2009, and never attempted a pass in the regular season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits