|Chad Kelly: "Everything happens for a reason"|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, May 6, 2014 10:36 AM||
Chad KellyChad Kelly
RS So. Quarterback
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile talked about leaving Clemson and his new school in an interview with a Buffalo, NY television station.
Kelly put a positive spin on the reason he left Clemson and said he is looking to the future.
"Just some butting heads kind of thing," Kelly said. "But everything happens for a reason. You can't really look back. You got to look forward and just think everything happens for a reason."
Kelly was asked why he picked East Mississippi Community College (Junior College) as his transfer school.
"First they won the national championship last year on the JUCO level," Kelly said. "The coaches and players I just felt like I have a good bond with them. Right when I went down there I just felt it was the right move so I did it."
After a year at JUCO, Kelly said there are a couple of opportunities that he has in mind for a future transfer.
Before the interview Kelly had just visited his Hall-of-Fame uncle, Jim Kelly, who is battling cancer. Kelly said his uncle was doing a lot better and appreciates everyone's thoughts and prayers.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking