|C.J. Spiller ranked in ESPN's Top 100|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:02 AM-||
ESPN.com has released its 2014 Player Rankings and former Clemson running back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile is listed as the #89 overall offensive player in the NFL. The rankings were based off of votes from 90 ESPN NFL experts.
C.J. Spiller ranks third in 20-plus-yard rushes over the past three seasons with 28. Only Adrian Peterson (42) and LeSean McCoy (30) have more.
In 2013, Spiller rushed for 933 yards and had two touchdowns on the ground (1,118 total yards).
Look for a healthier Spiller to have a bounce back year if (big if) he can get enough carries.
He will be fully recovered from his ankle problems and will be playing for a future contract from the Bills or another team.
Photo - C.J. Spiller in the 2009 ACC Championship game against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game