|C.J. Spiller defends Clemson program on Fox News|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, April 18, 2014 4:10 PM-||
Former Clemson running back C.J. Spiller was on Fox News Friday afternoon defending his school from allegations from Freedom from Religion Foundation attorney, Patrick Elliot.
An excerpt from C.J. Spiller's inteview on Fox News:
"To me it (Christianity) was never forced upon any player. You know I came to Clemson as a Christian and so that right there was not a big force for any kind. As I said in my statement, we have chaplain service just like we do in the NFL, its voluntary, it's not mandatory."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts