|C.J. Spiller defends Clemson program on Fox News|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 18, 2014 4:10 PM||
Former Clemson running back C.J. Spiller was on Fox News Friday afternoon defending his school from allegations from Freedom from Religion Foundation attorney, Patrick Elliot.
An excerpt from C.J. Spiller's inteview on Fox News:
"To me it (Christianity) was never forced upon any player. You know I came to Clemson as a Christian and so that right there was not a big force for any kind. As I said in my statement, we have chaplain service just like we do in the NFL, its voluntary, it's not mandatory."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"