|C.J. Spiller defends Clemson program on Fox News|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 18, 2014 4:10 PM||
Former Clemson running back C.J. Spiller was on Fox News Friday afternoon defending his school from allegations from Freedom from Religion Foundation attorney, Patrick Elliot.
An excerpt from C.J. Spiller's inteview on Fox News:
"To me it (Christianity) was never forced upon any player. You know I came to Clemson as a Christian and so that right there was not a big force for any kind. As I said in my statement, we have chaplain service just like we do in the NFL, its voluntary, it's not mandatory."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals