|C.J. Spiller: This is the best I've felt since 2012|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 30, 2014 3:54 PM||
Former Clemson running back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile feels a lot better during Bills' OTA than in previous years. Last season, Spiller was hampered with ankle problems for much of the season.
He told members of the Bills media: "I don’t feel nothing, I feel great," Spiller said. "This is the best I’ve felt since 2012 when I had that great year. The ankle feels wonderful."
Spiller averaged 4.6 yards on 202 carries last season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI