|C.J. Spiller: This is the best I've felt since 2012|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 30, 2014 3:54 PM-||
Former Clemson running back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile feels a lot better during Bills' OTA than in previous years. Last season, Spiller was hampered with ankle problems for much of the season.
He told members of the Bills media: "I don’t feel nothing, I feel great," Spiller said. "This is the best I’ve felt since 2012 when I had that great year. The ankle feels wonderful."
Spiller averaged 4.6 yards on 202 carries last season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal