|C.J. Spiller: This is the best I've felt since 2012|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 30, 2014 3:54 PM-||
Former Clemson running back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile feels a lot better during Bills' OTA than in previous years. Last season, Spiller was hampered with ankle problems for much of the season.
He told members of the Bills media: "I don’t feel nothing, I feel great," Spiller said. "This is the best I’ve felt since 2012 when I had that great year. The ankle feels wonderful."
Spiller averaged 4.6 yards on 202 carries last season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson