|C.J. Spiller: This is the best I've felt since 2012|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, May 30, 2014 3:54 PM-||
Former Clemson running back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile feels a lot better during Bills' OTA than in previous years. Last season, Spiller was hampered with ankle problems for much of the season.
He told members of the Bills media: "I don’t feel nothing, I feel great," Spiller said. "This is the best I’ve felt since 2012 when I had that great year. The ankle feels wonderful."
Spiller averaged 4.6 yards on 202 carries last season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner