|C.J. Spiller: This is the best I've felt since 2012|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, May 30, 2014 3:54 PM||
Former Clemson running back C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile feels a lot better during Bills' OTA than in previous years. Last season, Spiller was hampered with ankle problems for much of the season.
He told members of the Bills media: "I don’t feel nothing, I feel great," Spiller said. "This is the best I’ve felt since 2012 when I had that great year. The ankle feels wonderful."
Spiller averaged 4.6 yards on 202 carries last season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"