|Byron Maxwell in the mix at CB|
From the Seattle Times:
Byron MaxwellByron Maxwell
#36 6-1, 205
North Charleston, SC
View Full Profile looked pretty comfortable when the Seahawks tried him as a nickel linebacker during practice Tuesday. Apparently, looks can be deceiving.
"I don't feel comfortable," he said afterward, laughing.
Well, he did a pretty good job fooling everyone watching as he picked off a pass from starting quarterback Tarvaris Jackson during a drill, his second interception in the portion of practice.
Maxwell is a rookie from Clemson that Seattle drafted in the sixth round. He is 6 feet 1, 207 pounds and he is a physical cornerback whose performance has earned him some attention.
"He's been really special the last two or three days now," coach Pete Carroll said. "It was about three days back when he started making things happen. He looks very competitive. He's tough, he's tackled well, he's got a nose for the football, he's really bright, he's really picking it up and he's right in the mix of this with the young corners."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-Ohio State
- Boulware gets National Championship tattoo