|Byron Maxwell in the mix at CB|
From the Seattle Times:
Byron MaxwellByron Maxwell
#36 6-1, 205
North Charleston, SC
View Full Profile looked pretty comfortable when the Seahawks tried him as a nickel linebacker during practice Tuesday. Apparently, looks can be deceiving.
"I don't feel comfortable," he said afterward, laughing.
Well, he did a pretty good job fooling everyone watching as he picked off a pass from starting quarterback Tarvaris Jackson during a drill, his second interception in the portion of practice.
Maxwell is a rookie from Clemson that Seattle drafted in the sixth round. He is 6 feet 1, 207 pounds and he is a physical cornerback whose performance has earned him some attention.
"He's been really special the last two or three days now," coach Pete Carroll said. "It was about three days back when he started making things happen. He looks very competitive. He's tough, he's tackled well, he's got a nose for the football, he's really bright, he's really picking it up and he's right in the mix of this with the young corners."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"