|Butler excited to be part of Redskins|
|Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:08 AM-||
From Washington Post:
“It was very difficult, because playing the position I play, I need my speed, and that was the first thing that went when I broke my ankle. I didn’t have that speed no more. But I rehabbed, and it took me a year to get fully back, and I’m ready.
Butler returned to the field after nearly a year-long recovery, but was released by Arizona last Friday and claimed by Washington the next day.
“It was a great feeling to be wanted,” said the 6-0, 191-pound Butler. “Arizona wanted me to come back and be on the practice squad. I really was kind of disappointed with that, but it’s always a blessing to have a job.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party