|Butler excited to be part of Redskins|
|Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:08 AM-||
From Washington Post:
“It was very difficult, because playing the position I play, I need my speed, and that was the first thing that went when I broke my ankle. I didn’t have that speed no more. But I rehabbed, and it took me a year to get fully back, and I’m ready.
Butler returned to the field after nearly a year-long recovery, but was released by Arizona last Friday and claimed by Washington the next day.
“It was a great feeling to be wanted,” said the 6-0, 191-pound Butler. “Arizona wanted me to come back and be on the practice squad. I really was kind of disappointed with that, but it’s always a blessing to have a job.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson