|Butler excited to be part of Redskins|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:08 AM||
From Washington Post:
“It was very difficult, because playing the position I play, I need my speed, and that was the first thing that went when I broke my ankle. I didn’t have that speed no more. But I rehabbed, and it took me a year to get fully back, and I’m ready.
Butler returned to the field after nearly a year-long recovery, but was released by Arizona last Friday and claimed by Washington the next day.
“It was a great feeling to be wanted,” said the 6-0, 191-pound Butler. “Arizona wanted me to come back and be on the practice squad. I really was kind of disappointed with that, but it’s always a blessing to have a job.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking