|Butler excited to be part of Redskins|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, September 4, 2012 8:08 AM||
From Washington Post:
“It was very difficult, because playing the position I play, I need my speed, and that was the first thing that went when I broke my ankle. I didn’t have that speed no more. But I rehabbed, and it took me a year to get fully back, and I’m ready.
Butler returned to the field after nearly a year-long recovery, but was released by Arizona last Friday and claimed by Washington the next day.
“It was a great feeling to be wanted,” said the 6-0, 191-pound Butler. “Arizona wanted me to come back and be on the practice squad. I really was kind of disappointed with that, but it’s always a blessing to have a job.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: Sammy Watkins burns Stephon Gilmore for TD
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin
- Clemson freshman QB breaks foot in first practice