|Bucs losing patience with Da'Quan Bowers?|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:47 AM-||
According to NFL.com, former Clemson DE Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile has his hands full convincing Buc's management that he is a lock as an every down player.
Schiano reportedly has lost patience with Bowers because of shoddy conditioning, a lack of effort in practices and an underwhelming, two-tackle performance against the Ravens in Tampa Bay's preseason opener. But Schiano said earlier this week that a full-time role is a possibility.
"He needs to play situational football, he needs to play a bunch of plays in a row, but not at the cost of (production)," Schiano said, per JoeBucsFan.com. "So, it's a double-edged sword that we're trying to make sure we are on the right edge of."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson