|Bucs losing patience with Da'Quan Bowers?|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:47 AM-||
According to NFL.com, former Clemson DE Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile has his hands full convincing Buc's management that he is a lock as an every down player.
Schiano reportedly has lost patience with Bowers because of shoddy conditioning, a lack of effort in practices and an underwhelming, two-tackle performance against the Ravens in Tampa Bay's preseason opener. But Schiano said earlier this week that a full-time role is a possibility.
"He needs to play situational football, he needs to play a bunch of plays in a row, but not at the cost of (production)," Schiano said, per JoeBucsFan.com. "So, it's a double-edged sword that we're trying to make sure we are on the right edge of."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft