|Bucs losing patience with Da'Quan Bowers?|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:47 AM-||
According to NFL.com, former Clemson DE Da'Quan BowersDa'Quan Bowers
#93 6-4, 277
View Full Profile has his hands full convincing Buc's management that he is a lock as an every down player.
Schiano reportedly has lost patience with Bowers because of shoddy conditioning, a lack of effort in practices and an underwhelming, two-tackle performance against the Ravens in Tampa Bay's preseason opener. But Schiano said earlier this week that a full-time role is a possibility.
"He needs to play situational football, he needs to play a bunch of plays in a row, but not at the cost of (production)," Schiano said, per JoeBucsFan.com. "So, it's a double-edged sword that we're trying to make sure we are on the right edge of."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team