|Brownell will give sophomore guard the start against FSU|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:12 PM||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday that sophomore guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile would get the start over Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile against FSU on Thursday night. Brownell said that Roper has had two good games in a row and deserves the start.
Roper has posted double figures for three straight games, a career-long streak. He has averaged 15.3 points over that stretch. Roper is averaging 10.2 point per game for the season while Harrison is averaging 6.8.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin