|Brownell will give sophomore guard the start against FSU|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:12 PM||
Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile would get the start over Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile against FSU on Thursday night. Brownell said that Roper has had two good games in a row and deserves the start.
Roper has posted double figures for three straight games, a career-long streak. He has averaged 15.3 points over that stretch. Roper is averaging 10.2 point per game for the season while Harrison is averaging 6.8.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Swinney reinstates suspended Clemson TE
- Anthony: Swinney humbled him and woke him up as a player
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"