|Brownell will give sophomore guard the start against FSU|
|Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:12 PM-||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday that sophomore guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile would get the start over Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile against FSU on Thursday night. Brownell said that Roper has had two good games in a row and deserves the start.
Roper has posted double figures for three straight games, a career-long streak. He has averaged 15.3 points over that stretch. Roper is averaging 10.2 point per game for the season while Harrison is averaging 6.8.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft