|Brownell will give sophomore guard the start against FSU|
|Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:12 PM-||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Wednesday that sophomore guard Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile would get the start over Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile against FSU on Thursday night. Brownell said that Roper has had two good games in a row and deserves the start.
Roper has posted double figures for three straight games, a career-long streak. He has averaged 15.3 points over that stretch. Roper is averaging 10.2 point per game for the season while Harrison is averaging 6.8.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson