|Brownell will give sophomore guard the start against FSU|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:12 PM||
Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile would get the start over Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile against FSU on Thursday night. Brownell said that Roper has had two good games in a row and deserves the start.
Roper has posted double figures for three straight games, a career-long streak. He has averaged 15.3 points over that stretch. Roper is averaging 10.2 point per game for the season while Harrison is averaging 6.8.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure