|Brooks says will be hard to keep Scott Pagano off the field this year|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:51 AM||
Speaking at Dabo Swinney's media golf even on Tuesday, Clemson defensive line coach Dan Brooks said he doesn't think that he can keep redshirt freshman defensive tackle Scott PaganoScott Pagano
RS Fr. Defensive Tackle
#56 6-4, 280
View Full Profile off the field this season.
"After last off-season, I didn't think we were going to be able to keep him off the field and then he got hurt," Brooks said. "He wasn't able to do any football activity until week eight or nine, so there was no sense in playing him at that time. He had a really good spring, and I'm not sure that we can keep him off the field this year. He isn't going to take a backseat to anyone."
The Tigers are loaded with experienced talent on the defensive line, and Pagano was not listed on the post-spring depth chart, but it appears he could be headed for a breakout season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event