|Breeland's hometown gives him a big honor|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-05-13 18:40:19.0-||
According to wrdw.com, Breeland had his number retired by his former high school Allendale-Fairfax and the city of Allendale has declared May 13, 2014 as Bashaud Breeland day.
He told the television station, "Being able to get out and to come back and see the people that are supporting you, it's been a really good feeling," Breeland said. "Allendale has taught me a lot, how to be mentally tough because you went through a lot growing up, and now you're able to handle a lot things once you get out."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech