|Breeland's hometown gives him a big honor|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:40 PM||
According to wrdw.com, Breeland had his number retired by his former high school Allendale-Fairfax and the city of Allendale has declared May 13, 2014 as Bashaud Breeland day.
He told the television station, "Being able to get out and to come back and see the people that are supporting you, it's been a really good feeling," Breeland said. "Allendale has taught me a lot, how to be mentally tough because you went through a lot growing up, and now you're able to handle a lot things once you get out."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin