|Breeland's hometown gives him a big honor|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:40 PM-||
According to wrdw.com, Breeland had his number retired by his former high school Allendale-Fairfax and the city of Allendale has declared May 13, 2014 as Bashaud Breeland day.
He told the television station, "Being able to get out and to come back and see the people that are supporting you, it's been a really good feeling," Breeland said. "Allendale has taught me a lot, how to be mentally tough because you went through a lot growing up, and now you're able to handle a lot things once you get out."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team