|Breeland's hometown gives him a big honor|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:40 PM-||
According to wrdw.com, Breeland had his number retired by his former high school Allendale-Fairfax and the city of Allendale has declared May 13, 2014 as Bashaud Breeland day.
He told the television station, "Being able to get out and to come back and see the people that are supporting you, it's been a really good feeling," Breeland said. "Allendale has taught me a lot, how to be mentally tough because you went through a lot growing up, and now you're able to handle a lot things once you get out."
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits