|Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:37 PM-||
Clemson DB Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Jr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile in an interview with New Era Scouting, talks about the factors that led him to declare early for the 2014 NFL draft.
Breeland finished his junior season with 74 tackles (5th on the team), 4 interceptions, 2 sacks with 5 TFLs, and 13 PBUs.
Bashaud Breeland: The first factor was my family. I have some family issues that factored into my decision to leave early. I gained as much information as possible and thought long and hard about my decision. The biggest reason I declared was because I felt I was ready. I have been preparing hard and feel I stack up well compared to the other top cornerbacks in this year’s draft. I am ready for the challenge of testing my talent at the highest level of competition.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect