|Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:37 PM||
Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Jr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile in an interview with New Era Scouting, talks about the factors that led him to declare early for the 2014 NFL draft.
Breeland finished his junior season with 74 tackles (5th on the team), 4 interceptions, 2 sacks with 5 TFLs, and 13 PBUs.
Bashaud Breeland: The first factor was my family. I have some family issues that factored into my decision to leave early. I gained as much information as possible and thought long and hard about my decision. The biggest reason I declared was because I felt I was ready. I have been preparing hard and feel I stack up well compared to the other top cornerbacks in this year’s draft. I am ready for the challenge of testing my talent at the highest level of competition.
Check out the full interview here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains