|Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:37 PM||
Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Jr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile in an interview with New Era Scouting, talks about the factors that led him to declare early for the 2014 NFL draft.
Breeland finished his junior season with 74 tackles (5th on the team), 4 interceptions, 2 sacks with 5 TFLs, and 13 PBUs.
Bashaud Breeland: The first factor was my family. I have some family issues that factored into my decision to leave early. I gained as much information as possible and thought long and hard about my decision. The biggest reason I declared was because I felt I was ready. I have been preparing hard and feel I stack up well compared to the other top cornerbacks in this year’s draft. I am ready for the challenge of testing my talent at the highest level of competition.
Check out the full interview here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley