|Breeland says family issues and timing were factors in decision to leave|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:37 PM||
Clemson DB Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS Jr. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile in an interview with New Era Scouting, talks about the factors that led him to declare early for the 2014 NFL draft.
Breeland finished his junior season with 74 tackles (5th on the team), 4 interceptions, 2 sacks with 5 TFLs, and 13 PBUs.
Bashaud Breeland: The first factor was my family. I have some family issues that factored into my decision to leave early. I gained as much information as possible and thought long and hard about my decision. The biggest reason I declared was because I felt I was ready. I have been preparing hard and feel I stack up well compared to the other top cornerbacks in this year’s draft. I am ready for the challenge of testing my talent at the highest level of competition.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story