|Breeland will miss bowl game|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:08 PM||
Breeland is scheduled to have surgery on Thursday.
“He had practiced some this month with the hope of getting him ready to play against LSU, but it is apparent he will not be well enough to play in the Chick-fil-A Bowl,” said Swinney.
Breeland started five of the first seven games and had 30 tackles in those games. He played in just three of the last five and had just two tackles in 52 snaps. He played in 10 games and had five starts overall. He also had 2.5 tackles for loss, three passes broken up and a sack.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec