|Breeland will miss bowl game|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:08 PM||
Breeland is scheduled to have surgery on Thursday.
“He had practiced some this month with the hope of getting him ready to play against LSU, but it is apparent he will not be well enough to play in the Chick-fil-A Bowl,” said Swinney.
Breeland started five of the first seven games and had 30 tackles in those games. He played in just three of the last five and had just two tackles in 52 snaps. He played in 10 games and had five starts overall. He also had 2.5 tackles for loss, three passes broken up and a sack.
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement