|Brandon Thomas tweets surgery update and pic|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:10 AM||
Update: Brandon Thomas tweeted that he had successful ACL injury Wednesday.
Thank yall for the prayers, texts, and calls. Surgery went great! It's time to rest and recover so I can come back better than before #grind— Brandon Thomas (@BTOM63) April 23, 2014
Former Clemson OT Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile will have surgery on Wednesday according to Jason La Canfora of CBSSports.com.
Thomas injured his knee during a pre-draft workout session with the New Orleans Saints. Before the injury, several draft experts had him going high in the second round.
Clemson T Brandon Thomas, a likely top 50 pick prior to tearing his ACL during a workout for NO two weeks ago, will have surgery Wed...— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 23, 2014
Brandon Thomas will undergo his ACL repair in So. Carolina at 730AM; expected 5 month recovery. Might still be drafted in 3rd or 4th round— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) April 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"