|Brandon Thomas tears ACL per ESPN|
|Senior Writer - Monday, April 7, 2014 2:48 PM-||
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, Clemson offensive lineman Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile suffered a torn ACL while working out last week.
Thomas, who played left tackle at Clemson but projects inside in the NFL, could have been a high second round pick if healthy.
Feel terrible for Clemson OT/OG Brandon Thomas... Probably a top 40 pick before suffering knee inj.— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 8, 2014
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts