|Brandon Thomas tears ACL per ESPN|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, April 7, 2014 2:48 PM||
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, Clemson offensive lineman Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile suffered a torn ACL while working out last week.
Thomas, who played left tackle at Clemson but projects inside in the NFL, could have been a high second round pick if healthy.
Feel terrible for Clemson OT/OG Brandon Thomas... Probably a top 40 pick before suffering knee inj.— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 8, 2014
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile took to Twitter to wish Thomas well.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley