|Brandon Thomas tears ACL per ESPN|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Monday, April 7, 2014 2:48 PM||
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, Clemson offensive lineman Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile suffered a torn ACL while working out last week.
Thomas, who played left tackle at Clemson but projects inside in the NFL, could have been a high second round pick if healthy.
Feel terrible for Clemson OT/OG Brandon Thomas... Probably a top 40 pick before suffering knee inj.— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 8, 2014
Former Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile took to Twitter to wish Thomas well.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus