|Brandon Thomas tears ACL per ESPN|
|Senior Writer - 2014-04-07 14:48:25.0-||
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, Clemson offensive lineman Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile suffered a torn ACL while working out last week.
Thomas, who played left tackle at Clemson but projects inside in the NFL, could have been a high second round pick if healthy.
Feel terrible for Clemson OT/OG Brandon Thomas... Probably a top 40 pick before suffering knee inj.— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 8, 2014
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game