|Brandon Thomas tears ACL per ESPN|
|Senior Writer - Monday, April 7, 2014 2:48 PM-||
According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, Clemson offensive lineman Brandon ThomasBrandon Thomas
Offensive Line (2009 - 2013)
#63 6-3, 305
View Full Profile suffered a torn ACL while working out last week.
Thomas, who played left tackle at Clemson but projects inside in the NFL, could have been a high second round pick if healthy.
Feel terrible for Clemson OT/OG Brandon Thomas... Probably a top 40 pick before suffering knee inj.— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 8, 2014
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me